What are the benefits of accreditation?
Benefits to accredited providers:
* Accredited providers can use the accreditation logo which clearly identifies you as a quality provider in your own country.
* Opportunities for improvement in services through regular inspection and through the sharing of best practice.
* Promotion in overseas markets by:
* ALFSI also attend the selected local and international educational fairs all around the world and represent the accredited partners.
* Listing on the Search by Country A-Z and Search by Course lists of accredited institutions on our web site will help you to be discovered more by your prospective customers
* Access to market reports limited to accredited providers.
* Eligibility for free ALFSI membership.
Benefits to students:
* Students studying with ALFSI accredited providers are assured of a level of service
* Students can get redress through an agreed complaints procedure if these standards are not met
* Alternative courses can be arranged at no additional cost for students affected by the sudden closure of an accredited provider.